Friday, January 13, 2012

A little moisture after the storm...

We had a little rainfall a few days back, and there was a nice deep orange sunset afterwards. My step dad wasn't having the best of days at work. (Bad weather and being a walking mail carrier isn't the same as peanut butter is to jelly.)

He text my mom and said that this sunset might make up for the rest of the day...

Anyone who enjoys taking pictures just KNOWS this is when you rush to the nearest camera and get out the door ASAP!

I unfortunately didn't have my gear on me, but he had his Coolpix P80 out in the living room.
So I popped off a few shots for him, and obviously got carried away playing with the lights of the passing traffic.


Blurry Jeep and lily pad frog statue:
Headlights and the shutter speed of light:


This was the same night we got some super eerie fog as well!!!


Planes, trains, and automobiles:



Train tracks with a dash of light:



The first and last thing we saw of the nuclear train disaster:

No comments:

Post a Comment