Sunday, January 8, 2012

Bed, Breaking Bad, and a shortage of Blogging...

As some of you may know I was having some problems with a bone growth on my fibula in my left leg, (seen here!) and I really feel like I've missed the Christmas timing for posting a Christmas blog...

I was expecting to be on crutches for 2-3 weeks with my leg bent, and not putting any weight on it, and was VERY, VERY please to find myself walking unassisted the same day as my surgery! The recovery process has been great, and I've been bedded up with my super awesome girlfriend, getting engulfed in the TV series, Breaking Bad.

We just started season 3, after finishing our Spaghetti lunch leftovers for dinner. Before we started up, I browsed around and processed a picture of some oil rigs glaringly bright lights and traffic on an intensely foggy night. I just HAD to get some pictures of this fog, and didn't have my gear on me. I captured this with my step dads Nikon P80. It's a bit on the grainy side, but I like it!

Let me know what you all think!



No comments:

Post a Comment