Monday, January 16, 2012

Beyond focal infinity!

It's beginning to become more clear every day. I'm soaking up all kinds of skills recently. I've been researching time lapse, night photography, star trails, and astrophotography. I'm still not the best walker, but this post-surgery experience has been super! I can't really get in the "photographers groove" being unable to squat, bend my knee, crouch, and get in all those other crazy, yet necessary positions needed for the best shot. After seeing some amazing work by Ben Canales, who is quickly becoming one of my absolute favorite photographers. I just HAD to get out there and get my hands on some night photography! Busted out the 10.5mm f/2.8 fisheye and I was out the back door!

Here are the top shots from my brief backyard session tonight:


@ f/4 - 20 sec - ISO 2500

@ f/2.8 - 2.6 sec - ISO 2500

@ f/4 - 58 sec - ISO 2500


@ f/5 - 19 sec - ISO 2500


@ f/4 - 4 sec - ISO 2500



No comments:

Post a Comment