Thursday, February 3, 2011

Initial post

Greetings! Welcome to my photography blog. My name is Bradley Duncan, and I am just now entering the real world of Photography. I have always seen things from an abnormal perspective, but never knew why nobody else seemed to point out these things, these angles on life that I was so intrigued by. I find myself being amused with the things that are out of focus.

In my past, I have tried to express my thoughts or outlooks upon numerous things,but I never seemed to be on the same page with many people. I wonder way off into my vision before I speak and get the usual "Where the hell did that come from?!" response. My mind is constantly traveling through a seemingly chaotic path of nonsense, things that wouldn't normally be immediately related to the initial topic. After all of the lightning fast thoughts, the words usually have little to do with most are currently thinking about. I am terrible at "branching off" in conversation, and most of the time I never work back to what I was getting at (unless reminded). This is all connected I'm sure.

Upon my entering of independence, I have had to make some decisions on "What I am going to do with my life". Though, I can assure you, I STILL HAVEN'T THE SLIGHTEST IDEA. I am truly interested in finding out what it is I am destined to do. I have been very interested in music, but I am finding a real love for photography. No matter what happens in my life from here on out; I know I will play, listen, think, tap, hum, and maybe even burp a tune every waking moment until... even after death. I also know that I will forever have a very deep interest in the ability to freeze time, and put it on display for the universe, and beyond. These things may very well have nothing to do with my career, but I do know they are the hobbies only that I truly love and it would be fantastic to do almost anything from either category for a living.

(Re-read, remember initial direction, get back on track)

My personal interest in photography is a form of expression. A speechless way to show you my perspective on that topic that otherwise would have had you saying "Where the hell did that come from?!"

This is the world traveling from my brain, though my eyes, through my lens, transcribed into 1s and 0s in my Digital camera for my computer to understand, and onto your screen.

This is our world through my eyes, for you to see, comprehend, discuss, and  hopefully enjoy.

No comments:

Post a Comment